Thursday, August 8, 2013

Lets just pretend my last post WASN'T three months ago...

I'm just going to jump right into what I know you are all waiting to see- the pictures from the Italy trip.
I'll catch you up on older posts that I've meant to write but haven't gotten around to (for three months) in a bit.

Cortona, Tuscany, Italy
Neuroscience School for Advanced Studies: Neuroepigenetics course (9 days)











Some of my friends and I took a day trip to Arezzo, Tuscany, Italy











Then Ben and I met in Rome to begin our adventure!

 Rome and Vatican City:







































Then we moved on to Florence:
















And then Pisa and Siena, in Tuscany:














And finally, we went to Cinque Terre, a town on the Italian Riviera:
































And now I just want to go back and explore the southern part of the country!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment