Sunday, February 12, 2012

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The night of my last post, it snowed. It REALLY snowed, not just a few flakes here and there. By the time I got back to my room that night, this is what I saw:



That's me in the snow!!!!! (For those who don't know, this is the second time I've ever been in the snow. And the walk back to my place was the longest I've ever been in the snow. Quite exciting for me) :D
So it snowed on Saturday and again, only a little, on Thursday. But the snow is still here, hanging around as ice/slush instead of snow.

I'm really terrible at walking in the snow, but I love it! I'm hoping it snows again so I can build a snowman and have a snowball fight and go sledding and so on. Missed the chance last time.

Besides the snow, not much has happened besides work and basic life. I'd taken a small break from research this past week and went to a bunch of professional seminars. Next week, its back to the research. And I'll be starting two new experiments (and hopefully getting results!!!). It'll be a busy week, but it should be rewarding.

I've also tried a new gym class (circuits) which is intense, but great! OH- And I tried a new recipe for  Vietnamese Spring Roll Salad and it was AMAZING.

Happy early Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment